Search This Blog

Monday, March 23, 2015

Miss you思念 - Pangcah/Amis 阿美族

Missing you is a taiwanese aboriginal, Pangcah/Amis, folk. The lyric is simple but touching. The voice and melody are attractive.

Miss  you - Taiwanese aborigine, Pangcah/Amis
translated by Irene LU

Tears in my eyes Missing you
Missing you Tears show in my eyes
Thinking of you deeply  Tears drop like rain
Dear Take care

Ex1 哥哥 in Chinese literally means older brother. In our culture, there is age hierarchy.  We call elder man brother in our life, too. This is out of respect.

Information about Taiwanese aborigines:
on Wiki: 台灣原住民
on FB  : Mata Taiwan
website : Mata Taiwan 

* pinyin is the aboriginal pronunciation.

思念 - 阿美族情歌

噙著眼淚 思戀著你
snei snei saku wu lusa
思念哥哥 淚眼婆娑
wu lusa yisu a kaka
殷殷思念 淚如雨下
yo na iko hen numisu ita kuwanan
哥哥阿 保重身體
hai ya halateng yiso kaka

If you like my blog, you can follow me on my  Facebook page, Coucou je suis ici.
In this fb page, I share my life and my translation works. See you there:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment