Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

You Better Not Think About Me你就不要想起我 - Hebe Tien 田馥甄

How sad are you?  How unyielding are  you? How deep you love? Then you say, " you better not think about me." If you need a song to cry out your sadness, this is the best one. Let Hebe's music release sadness you hide.

There is English subtitle in MV on youtube.

You better not think about me - Hebe Tien
translated by 周耀輝

How long have I been on my own? Why does it still hurt?
It feels like the world is laughing at me
I'm not proud. I'm vulnerable.
You are the one who brings me down

Like waking up an iceberg, you slip away.
You always know how 
A smile from afar, the sea become rough
Once again, I smell tears on fire.

You do love me, don't you? Why can't we hold it till the end?
Why don't you dare? Why must we miss it?
The night is young, dream on dream on. You better not think about me.
When the time is right, you will know how much it hurts

How you cherish those happy days
How you manage to give it all up
The moment our sweet dreams become real, they vanish
But I bid you goodnight

You love me the most, don't you? Why can't we hold it till the end?
Why don't you dare? Why we must miss it?
The night is young, dream on dream on. You better not think about me.
When the time is right, don't tell me you are wrong
You better not think about me, madly

You still love me, don't you? Why can't we hold it till the end?
Why don't you dare? Why we must miss it?
The night is young, dream on dream on. You better not think about me.
Let the night hear you say: I love you

Hebe's music on itune: Hebe Tien
Hebe's FB page: 田馥甄Hebe
Hebe's information on Wiki: 田馥甄

*Written in traditional chinese characters

你就不要想起我 nǐ jiù bù yào xiǎng qǐ wǒ   

曲:楊子樸、劉大江 詞:施人誠 編曲:洪敬堯、溫奕哲

我都寂寞多久了還是沒好 
wǒ dōu jì mò duō jiǔ liǎo hái shì méi hǎo 
感覺全世界都在竊竊嘲笑 gǎn jiào quán shì jiè dōu zài qiè qiè cháo xiào 
我能有多驕傲 不堪一擊好不好 wǒ néng yǒu duō jiāo ào   bù kān yī jī hǎo bù hǎo 
一碰到你我就被撂倒  yī pèng dào nǐ wǒ jiù bèi liào dǎo 

吵醒沈睡冰山後從容脫逃  chǎo xǐng shěn shuì bīng shān hòu cóng róng tuō táo 
你總是有辦法輕易作到   nǐ zǒng shì yǒu bàn fǎ qīng yì zuò dào 
一個遠遠的微笑 就掀起洶湧波濤 yī gè yuǎn yuǎn de wēi xiào   jiù xiān qǐ xiōng yǒng bō tāo 
又聞到眼淚沸騰的味道 yòu wén dào yǎn lèi fèi téng de wèi dào 

明明你也很愛我 沒理由愛不到結果míng míng nǐ yě hěn ài wǒ   méi lǐ yóu ài bù dào jié guǒ 
只要你敢不懦弱 憑什麼我們要錯過zhī yào nǐ gǎn bù nuò ruò   píng shí me wǒ men yào cuò guò 
夜長夢還多 你就不要想起我yè zhǎng mèng hái duō   nǐ jiù bù yào xiǎng qǐ wǒ 
到時候你就知道有多痛 dào shí hòu nǐ jiù zhī dào yǒu duō tòng 

當時那些快樂多難得美好dāng shí nà xiē kuài lè duō nán dé měi hǎo 
你真的有辦法捨得不要  nǐ zhēn de yǒu bàn fǎ shě dé bù yào 
才剛成真的美夢 轉眼就幻滅破掉cái gāng chéng zhēn de měi mèng   zhuǎn yǎn jiù huàn miè pò diào 
祝福你真的可以睡得好  zhù fú nǐ zhēn de kě yǐ shuì dé hǎo 

明明你也最愛我 沒理由愛不到結果míng míng nǐ yě zuì ài wǒ   méi lǐ yóu ài bù dào jié guǒ 
只要你敢不懦弱 憑什麼我們要錯過zhī yào nǐ gǎn bù nuò ruò   píng shí me wǒ men yào cuò guò 
夜長夢很多 你就不要想起我yè zhǎng mèng hěn duō   nǐ jiù bù yào xiǎng qǐ wǒ 
到時候最好別來要認錯dào shí hòu zuì hǎo bié lái yào rèn cuò 
你就不要 想我到 瘋掉 nǐ jiù bù yào   xiǎng wǒ dào   fēng diào 

明明你也還愛我 沒理由愛不到結果míng míng nǐ yě hái ài wǒ   méi lǐ yóu ài bù dào jié guǒ 
只要你敢不懦弱 憑什麼我們要錯過zhī yào nǐ gǎn bù nuò ruò   píng shí me wǒ men yào cuò guò 
夜長夢會多 你就不要想起我yè zhǎng mèng huì duō   nǐ jiù bù yào xiǎng qǐ wǒ 
我等夜監聽你說多愛我wǒ děng yè jiān tīng nǐ shuō duō ài wǒ 

If you like my blog, you can follow me on my  Facebook page, Coucou je suis ici.
In this fb page, I share my life and my translation works. See you there:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment