Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

Be yourself - Genie Chuo


Be yourself - Genie Chuo
translated by Irene LU

When you see me, what can you feel?
Can you see through me easily?
If I don't know myself fully either,
What will come to the end?
I don't want to be too panic
don't want to be guessed, to be examined
don't want to be fake me
I don't want to be too nervous
don't want to be imagined to be limited
revolve these meaningless imagination
Who can know truly
don't need too many reasons
just try to know me
Who can know truly
throw these empty compliments away
change to a new life
maybe it would be hard to understand
maybe it would be break your heart
maybe there would be something wrong
maybe nothing is under control nothing
Stop nagging
Be yourself be myself
no one is wrong
Be Yourself


Genie's FB page : 卓文萱Genie
Genie's music on itune: 灼熱感
introduction on wiki : Genie Chuo 

*written in Chinese traditional characters
*Pinyin version
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/be-yourself-be-your-self.html

曲:陳儀芬
詞:卓文萱
製作人:阿弟仔adia (跳蛋工廠EGGO Music Production)
編曲:山地人Mountain Chen(跳蛋工廠EGGO Music Production)

看著我你感覺到什麼
是否能輕易看透我

如果我也不是很懂我
那最後結果是什麼

我不想太慌張
不想被猜測被放大
不想裝模作樣

我不想太緊張
不想被揣測被捆綁
推翻無謂的假象

誰能真正的懂
不需要有太多理由
能感受我
誰能真正的懂
虛情假意拋去腦後
換個生活

也許會很難懂
也許會心痛
也許會犯錯
也許不受控 沒什麼

不要囉囉唆唆
你就是你我就是我
誰都沒錯
Be Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment